“Always the best”

Lorenzos Frostburg Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Frostburg
Description: Lorenzo's family owned bakery has been making the finest Italian cookies,occasional cakes,wedding cakes, donuts, pastries, and breads for 30 years.
Reviewed July 23, 2014

If you want a donut, this is the place to go. If you want great bread, stop at Lorenzo's. Their cakes are outstanding.

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by Lorenzo's to buy a couple dozen donuts for a customer sales call. I was greeted by Lorenzo and he turned my business over to his son and retreated to the kitchen. As the youngster was selecting my donuts. I heard a voice asking if I wanted to try something. There is a pass through from the kitchen and Lorenzo was cutting fresh hot biscotti and offered me end pieces. Wow. Deliciously decadent! I mentioned he's a great salesman and I added chocolate dipped biscotti to my order. The donuts were exceptional although the chocolate icing looked a little weak. Places like this are fading away. I hope and pray Lorenzo's kids learn the craft and carry the torch. Independents are the best. Tucked off Main St, Lorenzo's is a must. Full line offerings including bread and occasion cakes available too!

Been to Lorenzos Frostburg Bakery? Share your experiences!