“Just okay”

Add it.
Main Street Hangar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We decided to try this place due to having a restaurant.com certificate. We started out with the nachos grande which were REALLY great! The main part of the dinner was not...mussels over pasta had quite a few pieces of shell (although the flavor was good and the food was hot.) Hubby's steak sandwich was good but nothing special. Good fries.
It would be helpful if there was a beverages menu so that one knew what was available and the costs. I had no idea how much our iced teas cost, nor were there prices available to review for anything else. No prices listed for things to be ordered is a big pet peeve, and is easy to fix.
Waitress was as attentive as she could be, although she was apparently running the whole place in the afternoon, and answering phones as well.
The biggest drawback to me was that it was COLD in the seating area and it was very hard to enjoy our late lunch/early dinner while freezing.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We used to like to go here for the happy hour specials. The last time we went here Michele (I think that was her name) yelled at me because the other bar tender asked me if I wanted ice cream in my Mudslide and when she saw her putting it in when she made it, she said "you can't have ice cream in that because it is the happy hour special, like I did something wrong! I won't be back! The food is just ok and they never seem busy. The bar area is decorated nice and the owner is very friendly. I won't go there to be insulted again.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

The Hanger is in a great location, on Frostburg's Main Street, so it is very convenient. The Restaurant was completely remodeled and they did a great job! The atmosphere is inviting. However, the Restaurant is usually really quiet and lacks an excitement. The food Iis okay and mostly hit or miss.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

They have many great dishes to pick from! Always a great meal! Great atmosphere with a piolot's theme!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

The Hangar is a favorite of ours in Frostburg. The portions are generous and always delicous. Parking is sometimes tight. It doesn't look great from the outside, but the food and service will exceed your expectations.