“Great restaurant!”

Add it.
Main Street Hangar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 17, 2013

They have many great dishes to pick from! Always a great meal! Great atmosphere with a piolot's theme!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

The Hangar is a favorite of ours in Frostburg. The portions are generous and always delicous. Parking is sometimes tight. It doesn't look great from the outside, but the food and service will exceed your expectations.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

We have been here several times. The food is good but we've been disappointed with the service sometimes. We tend to stay in the bar area. This last time, our waitress was great and it will encourage us to go back but it isn't always like that. It is such a great atmosphere, I wish the service and food were more consistent.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The atmosphere at the Hanger is wonderful. The bar and the restaurant section are separate. The quality of the food is not consistent. I’ve had wonderful and awful food at the Hanger. I had my wedding reception at the Hanger and the food was some of the best ever, but I was very descriptive on how I wanted to have everything prepared. Although parking stinks, this is the perfect place to host a small gathering. The owners are flexible and easy to work with. Be sure to speak with them when planning an event at the Hanger.