*The entry door to 2nd floor near lobby needs to be modified. The right door only opens but with luggage it is awkward to enter this door or just as difficult when leaving from 2nd floor to the lobby. Suggestion: Have the left side door open instead of the right door. This would make it much easier for guests entering & leaving the 2nd floor.
* Ran out of gravy on 2nd morning (8:15 a.m.) and I asked the front dest girl if there was more. She did bring what looked like a gallon can out & put it in the crock pot but the pot was left on "low"so I turned it to high but gravy still cold 15 minutes later. Did not use microwave to heat because only stryofoam plates available which is a health hazzard to use in microwave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes From Frostburg State University and Cumberland Municipal Airport For a refreshing weekend getaway, stay at Days Inn & Suites Frostburg hotel. Nestled in the Appalachian Highlands, our Frostburg, MD, hotel near Chesapeake and Ohio Canal National Historic Park is right off Interstate 68, putting western Maryland attractions at your fingertips. With a friendly staff available 24 hours a day, you can be sure to get the most of your stay. Wake up revitalized and ready to go with free Daybreak breakfast. Feel your best with a workout in our fitness center, open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Our pet-friendly Frostburg, MD, hotel offers free Wi-Fi so you can stay connected to friends and family from the comfort of your spacious guest room. We offer guest laundry facilities and meeting space for your convenience as well as executive suites. LOCAL ATTRACTIONS Unpack your camera and head to Chesapeake and Ohio Canal National Historic Park for scenic views along the waterway. From hiking and biking to canoeing and fishing, Green Ridge State Forest offers 44,000 acres of sheer outdoor adventure. The Great Allegheny Passage is yours to explore and is located near our Frostburg, MD hotel. You can also get a taste of local culture at Allegany Museum or escape into landscaped gardens filled with an evolving display of art exhibits at C. William Gilchrist Museum of the Arts. DINING OPTIONS Hen House Restaurant dishes up fried chicken, fresh seafood and sizzling steaks, just minutes from our hotel in Frostburg, MD. Go on an authentic Western dining experience at Sand Spring Saloon and indulge in organic coffee, chai and mocha lattes amidst gothic architecture at Mountain City Coffeehouse and Creamery coffee. BUSINESS AND EVENT FACILITIES We offer meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Frostburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Frostburg Hotel Frostburg
- Frostburg Days Inn