“One of the nicest hotels we've stayed at!”

Quality Inn & Suites Frostburg
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Frostburg
DE
“One of the nicest hotels we've stayed at!”
Reviewed November 5, 2007

A change in plans prompted a hotel stay in the Cumberland, MD area the end of October. Prices in Cumberland were outrageous, so I decided to give the Days Inn in nearby Frostburg a try. I was glad I did! The hotel is a beautiful facility, large rooms and bathroom. And clean. Pillows were decent, not those paper thin ones found in so many other hotels. I have stayed at other higher priced hotels on business trips that were not as nice as this one.

Continental breakfast was served in the beautiful lobby. Only drawback to our stay was the breakfast - rather sub standard to what is found in most hotels. Toast, cereal, donuts, bagels - standard fare. Not a lot of guests were taking advantage of the food - maybe 5 of us, but the bagels ran out and no one was doing any restocking. Could be a big problem on a busy weekend. The hotel is centered around a small courtyard that has a laundry building.

Rooms were quiet and the ac unit worked fine.

• Liked — Large room and cleanliness
  • Disliked — breakfast
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank dalspot

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Reisterstown, Maryland
Reviewed August 10, 2007

My husband and I just spent one night at this Days Inn and we were very impressed. We were in town for a wedding and I had my standards set very low from previous Days Inn experiences. (Days Inn, Westminster Maryland. Yuck!) I don't think of Days Inn and think "quality stay". But, to my surprise, it was very clean. The pillows were nice and fluffy, the beds didn't have those disgusting old "comforter" things on them, the sheets were soft, and the bathroom was huge and renovated. I would highly recommend this hotel. Right next door to this place is the Hampton Inn but for the price of the Days Inn and the quality stay we received I would choose this over the Hampton Inn. The continental breakfast was good too!

• Liked — Pillows and free internet access.
  • Disliked — n/a
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank crayz1980
Madison, WI
Reviewed July 30, 2005

Well I needed a place to sleep and this place fit the bill! I was on the road and found this nice Days Inn. Free wifi doesn't work all that consistently, but I did get it to work. They allow small pets so the first room I tried had a little dog barking incessently from the next room. So I went back up to the desk and they gave me a different room. Nice big bathtub and the bed was fine.

No problems at all. I was a little worried about my car at a highway hotel, but I parked it right next to my window so I could keep an eye on it once in a while. It wasn't so near the highway, really.

• Stayed July 2005
2 Thank Quipand
Charleston, West Virginia
Reviewed December 6, 2003

Recently stayed at the Frostburg Days Inn (11/26/03) while traveling to the Northeast for Thanksgiving with my family (wife, four children and Boston terrier). This appears to be a new facility. Rooms were spacious and very clean. Breakfast bar (continental) was well stocked and clean.
Hotel was also pet friendly for deposit of $10.00. Rate was acceptable ($66.67 including tax). Hampton Inn and new Burger King are located next door. Beautiful view of the mountains in the morning. I would definitely stay again if my travel takes me there.

6 Thank GMurphyEsq
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frostburg
Hampton Inn Frostburg
Ramada Cumberland Downtown
Ramada Cumberland Downtown
#2 of 4 in Cumberland
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cumberland

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Frostburg? Share your experiences!