“Large portions”

El Canelo Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 39 Restaurants in Frostburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I've been here a few times... mostly for lunches with my coworkers, and I've never been disappointed. The portions are usually large, and you'll find many different types of hot sauces at your disposal. You won't go away hungry!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I got turned off when I read a sign that said only one basket of chips allowed per table and then they charge for more. I thought that I would give this restaurant the benefit of the doubt since I live in Tx and I know Mexican food. In my opinion I won't go back and the food wasn't to my liking.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Great little Mexican restaurant, prices reasonable and food very good. Would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Love the mexican food, the service was a little slow. Great drinks, great prices on margaritas. Chimichangas were better than I remembered. The deck is a little bit of a let down, its just a space between two buildings.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

After a hiking expedition, we were mightily hungry like two desperados. We did our web search, and headed out there. We were gladly surprise with the quality of service and the food. We had the fajitas and chiles rellenos, the fajitas were excellent; the chiles rellenos were average. The nachos and salsa was very nice, fresh. Let's say, we walked out of there full and happy. The following day it was a repeat, dinner, where else but El Canelo.

Been to El Canelo Restaurant? Share your experiences!