Yough Valley Motel
$68
$74
QualityInn
The Lodges at Sunset Village(McHenry)(Great Value!)
$119
Agoda.com
Nemacolin Woodlands Resort(Farmington)(Great Value!)
$209
$159
Inn At Deep Creek(Oakland)(Great Value!)
$119
Travelocity
  • Pool
Oakland Motel(Oakland)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Older 2 story motel without the fancy tv or stale pastrybreakfast but very clean with comfortable beds, strong hot shower, and in room coffee. great value. Stayed here on our way to Morgantown and was very pleased with the experience.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Parispartyof5
tigertina, Owner at Yough Valley Motel, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our motel. We are constantly improving as our pocketbooks allow. We believe that a clean room outweighs fancy furniture and fancy prices, anyday !!

Reviewed September 10, 2011

Could not ask for more. Free wifi fridge and microwave. Comfortable, clean and reasonable, what more could I want? I forgot my power cord to my laptop and Tina mailed it back to me right away

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Jim R
Reviewed June 14, 2011

My wife and I stayed here as we were vacationing in Deep Creek Lake. We found the prices way less expensive than at the lake. The hospitality we were shown by the owners, Tina and Jeff, was phenomenol.They offer free wi-fi, plenty of parking, and they are a pet friendly motel. The rooms are very clean and if you forget anything, the owners will make sure you have it. We will definately be staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank roadtrippin_11
Reviewed June 11, 2011

we stayed here to visit family and were thrilled with how wonderful Tina treated us AND our dog. It is tough to find pet friendly places and mia was quite comfy in the large room. We appreciated the very clean and large space, the fridge and micro and oversized bathroom. they really do leave the lite on for you outside your room at nite! We hope they have room for us to stay again in august... Thanks... Tonja, Wade and mia

Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank gyrleeton
Reviewed January 15, 2011

I stayed at this motel during the months of Sept, October, November and December I was working in this area, I currently have 2 other employees still staying here. I would like to say that this was a nice and comfortable place to stay. The rooms were nice and clean. This place was not expensive like the other places around the area. It was a quiet and comfortable motel. There were friendly faces everywhere I went and I even went to a church near the hotel. There is a small place to eat, gas station,grocery store and even a post office near by. If I am ever in the area again I will be sure to stay here.

Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank T1ggy1
tigertina, Owner at Yough Valley Motel, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2011

Thank you for the great review. We are always happy to hear from our customers. I hope this interests other people to check out our beautiful slice of America.