See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 1, 2019

The owners are NOT friendly people. My ex husband lives near this campground. He was watching my cat while my son and I were away and the cat went missing. The male owner (husband of actual owner we think) said that we could search the campground. We hired a tracking dog to help locate our cat. While on the campground, the owner's son came out and yelled at my ex husband and the owner of the search dog. He was so insensitive and rude, saying that our cat was "dead and wouldn't survive a day out here." To make matters worse, the female owner then came out and informed everyone (hired dog service included) to first register and pay a fee in order to search for our lost cat. I don't know what the camping is like but these are not friendly people and I wouldn't want to bring my kids to an unfriendly place like this. On a good note....we found our cat a month later, three miles away, so the owner's son can eat his words!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

We stayed about a week and this was absolutely the best camp site that we have ever had. We stayed at the cliffhanger site and it was fabulous. It was a pull through site and gave the appearance of being all alone with our view being trees and other sites were behind us and out of sight. We had our cats on a bluetooth invisible fence and they truly loved the site. There was so much for them to investigate, yet they were away from traffic and other campers. I would highly recommend this place.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Merry Meadows is our go to park. The sites are a great size and always clean. The staff is super friendly and the store well stocked.
The pool is nice and has plenty of grassy areas around it to spread out towels and blankets to relax.
We also love to take a walk in the meadow where there is a stream and some tables and benches to sit and forget everything.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2018

Merry Meadows is one of the nicest campgrounds around, a true gem in northern Baltimore County. There are a number of activities that take place every weekend. The pool is spacious, clean, and my children had the time of their life. There's a snack bar near the pool to purchase quick meals/snack, and they even have soft serve ice cream! My husband enjoyed the golf range, and there is even a nice size dog park that is fenced with some agility equipment. My dog enjoyed spending time off leash in the dog park. If you're looking for a nice place to camp, check out their website to see what's going on.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank Benitz728
Reviewed August 6, 2018

We love Merry Meadows! The sites are large and most have shade. The store is well stocked and the people are very friendly. The bath houses are nice and very clean. The views and the history of this place rocks!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
MerryMeadows, Public Relations Manager at Merry Meadows Recreation Farm, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2018

Wow! We all appreciate your comments. Thank you!