“Nice Selection of Foods”

The Sunshine Grille
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Fork
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We went with friends for lunch. Everyone seemed pleased. The Crab Cake Sandwich was very good for those that ordered it. I had simple Turkey Sandwich which I liked. I wanted a small pizza but they do not serve those anymore (shame because it is on web site and menu at the place.

I felt the meal was worth the money and time. Get there early because it gets filled by 11:30 AM.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

The place is not the largest ,but they do a good job getting the food to you promptly. and the desserts are worth saving a little room for

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I went here several years ago and was not impressed. Now it is fixed up - the menu revamped and the food is awesome.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We started off with the Shrimp Rigates and the Greek Sampler... fantastic flavor and would highly recommend. The Chicken parm is great and features a nice homemade red sauce that is not too thin. I really liked the atmosphere and the staff was very friendly. Our Tuna came back over done but they took that off our bill and even gave us a free desert, very easy going staff and we will absolutely be back! Go for the greek menu options you will be happy.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

The menu is so full that you can find something to eat that is delicious every time!
They always offer great specials.