“2nd Visit”

Rocky Gap Casino Resort
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Like the size of the casino. Smoke- free environment
It's somewhat cold in parts of the casino, so bring a sweater or light jacket.

KimberlyR492, Executive Marketing Assistant at Rocky Gap Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thank you for visiting! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nice to find a $5 craps table in a nice environment. Staff is outstanding. Good variety of table games and slot machines

1  Thank Patti G

Thank you for visiting! See you at the craps table!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Thought it was time to check out MD's latest casino. In general it is a nice place, but has some what I consider significant areas that can be improved. The casino has considerably fewer slot machines than it's nearest competitors (which I will also be reviewing). I understand it is a smaller venue, but I think their mix of machines is off. There were a lot of 1cent and 2cent machines and an equal number of 1dollar and 5 dollar, but very few 25cent and no 50cent. I was there on Labor Day and you pretty much had to wait for the 25cent while you had your pick of the others. The other problem was there was only two cashiers were you could cash in which resulted in a long line waiting.

1  Thank Randy P

Thank you for visiting our resort. I have shared your comments with our Director of Gaming, as we appreciate any feedback we get from our guests. We are always striving to improve our guests' experience. I hope you will visit us again soon to see how we continue to develop Rocky Gap Casino Resort!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

The check in process was a little slow but it was busy, room was really nice with a view of the lake, construction was going on but you didn't hear it. The casino was really nice with modern games and several to pick from. The staff at the players club desk was so nice, she gave us some great information about the area. Fishing was great but get a license and bait before you get there, the next town is about 10-15 minutes away, it was a Walmart and also a nice little town. This was the 1st time there and I will go back it was so relaxing I just wish I could have had a few more days.

1  Thank Rich M

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and I hope you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Slot machines are new and work very good. The staff is accessable and helpful. The staff is ample and there is little waiting, even at the cashier, The dealers are really friendly and make you feel appreciated.

1  Thank Van S
KimberlyR492, Executive Marketing Assistant at Rocky Gap Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will return soon!