Spa at Rocky Gap Lodge and Golf Resort
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Spa”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had a massage and it was great except the girl was too fast. My daugher had a sugar scrub and said it was good. The next day we both got facials with the extra eye and extra lip treatments. I would skip the lip treatment but the eye was good.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Emch2

Ridgeley WV
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Very good spa experience”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Rocky Gap several times for their spa. Very nice massages!! today I went for a pedicure with a friend - lovely room, very nice nail techs. Foot massage could have been more vigorous, and I wish they had trimmed my cuticles, but still a very nice pedi. Love the products they Use!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank blueheninwv
Baltimore, Maryland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Better off chipped with an unstressed gorgeous view.”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Lets do a feedback sandwich. The food was good; except the scrambled eggs. The scrambled "eggs" are egg beaters and absolutely drenched in oil and totally disgusting. The Maryland Benedict breakfast is a delicious treat made with real eggs.

The room value is excellent! The views to the lake are very rewarding and calm.

Spa: my girlfriend and me had a couples massage. It was awesome. Excellent massage therapists. The ladies were professional, polite and well trained. My girlfriend then stayed for a mani/pedi. The job was shabby, the girl was very unfriendly and the results were suboptimal. Her nails were chipping the same day.
Advice: massage definitely. Mani/Pedi: definitely not.

They are finishing construction around may 20th. There is some noise but you hear very little if any in your room. That said everyone there was extremely polite, even the construction workers.
I recommend the pool and jacuzzi.

Overall we would stay there again once the construction is complete.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Tonster007
South Riding, Virginia, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“It was fine.”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I've been to many spas and this one was fine. Not amazing, but not terrible. I had a nice swedish massage. The music was great and soft as was the lighting. They served me hot tea while I was waiting, which I have come to expect at a spa. I'm glad I went.

Visited October 2012
Delaware
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 205 helpful votes
“Very nice staff, nice selection of services, remodled”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Me, my husband & daughter all got services at the spa. They were very accommodating as we didn't schedule until we got there (Holiday weekend) so we took 3 of their last slots open. Husband got a deep tissue and thought it was good (50 minutes $110). I got a foot massage that was really nice & relaxing (25 min $60). My daughter got a shoulder & neck massage (25 min $60) that was nice & relaxing (her first so she couldn't compare). The prices were a bit high if you compare them to your local spas. Usually you get an hour for these prices but I think they made it affordable by cutting the time in half but not the price. That way, you could still take a trip to the spa and it won't break the bank and still get a little something. The rooms were nice, dimly lit and quiet. I heard some of the customers sitting with me in the waiting room saying how nice it looked after the remodel. So I guess they were repeat customers (was a good sign). They offered you a beverage while you waited and a glass of water afterward. The waiting area was nice too. Had a little fountain and smelled like a spa. The 3 of us needed some pampering after a long summer and this was the place to go. I want to get the facial next time. Lemme know if you thought this review was helpful by clicking the YES button below. Thank you!

Visited September 2012