1,393 results
All reviews state park lakeside restaurant lake view slot machines boat rentals breakfast buffet bar and grill western maryland spa services pro shop free slot play crab cakes nice weekend rocky gap casino non smoking beautiful property indoor pool
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

The casino was very nice. The room was ok but, the bed was hard and so was the pillows!! I couldn't even sleep. There was no business center and I needed to print documents the next morning. The food was only ok and pricey. I was somewhat disappointed. The staff and everyone was very nice.

Date of stay: February 2014
KimberlyR492, Executive Marketing Assistant at Rocky Gap Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

I am sorry that your visit with us did not live up to your expectations. We actually could have printed your documents for you - there is a small business center on the first floor of the resort. I am sorry that you were unaware of that. I do hope you will give us another chance. I will be sure to pass your comments on to upper management. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I visited the resort for my husband's birthday. Our first visit was six months ago for our anniversary. Though we didn't experience a lot of luck at the casino, we enjoyed the resort and casino during both visits and will absolutely visit again. The staff were extremely friendly and the lake view is absolutely breathtaking. I also think your promotional mailings are very enticing and was the deciding factor for our second visit. Good job Rocky Gap!!!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
KimberlyR492, Executive Marketing Assistant at Rocky Gap Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

I am delighted to hear that you enjoy visiting us at Rocky Gap! And a Happy Be-Lated Birthday to your husband. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

It was great to sit in the hot tub and pool while the lake was frozen and it was 18 degrees outside and enjoy a nice wine. They have a very nice indoor pool and the restaurants here are very good as well. There is a wide selection and I suspect it is excellent during the summer withall of the lake activities and the beach and golf. I will be back for sure.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 925Dottie

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! And, yes, every season at Rocky Gap has its own unique beauty. I do hope you will visit again in the spring and summer and take advantage of our Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course and variety of outdoor activities! Thank you for your comments!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

My bed was completely broken. Upon asking to have anything handled they had someone come up and attempt to fix the situation. After the first failed attempt. The second fix was a 2x4 and a hammer. This ruined my stay and I will never stay again. They also offered nothing for us. Manager needs a new job. Customer service is not a strong suit of hers.

Date of stay: February 2014

I apologize for your experience at our resort. I can assure you that this is not up to the standard that we have set for customer service. Our Director of Marketing, Wanda Holtschneider, would like to speak with you about your experience in more detail. Please contact her at wholtschneider@rockygapcasino.com or 301.784.8473.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Hotel very nice view of lake was awesome from room didn't win at slots but maybe next time didn't get to play Texas holed not enough tables or dealers would have liked to play. Maybe the resort should look into more tables. But it was a nice place for my husband and I to get away. Very pleased!

Room tip: View of lake
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
KimberlyR492, Executive Marketing Assistant at Rocky Gap Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Thank you for your comments! I am glad you had a good time, although I do apologize that you did not get to play Texas Hold'em. I will definitely pass your suggestion about more table on to our Gaming Manager. Hope to see you again soon!