“Great place for rehearsal dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Josef's Country Inn - CLOSED

Josef's Country Inn
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Royersford, PA
“Great place for rehearsal dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

We had our son's rehearsal dinner there. There were 21 people and their private dining fit everyone nicely. Food was delicious and the service great. We have also eaten in the restaurant and liked the food there too.

1 Thank arthart

Forest Hill, Maryland
“Surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

It is a great Harford County secret. The food is european and very consistent over many years. Haven't been in 3-4 years.

1 Thank Sue4452
Fallston, MD
“Neighbor Gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

We have been going to Josef's for over 20 years. We can always count on great food, my favorite is the Veal Oscar, and lots of it! If you are lucky Josef himself will greet you at the door. Dishes are served with fresh vegetables and roasted or duchess potatoes. The staff has been the for years and makes you feel at home. Whether you set in the bar area and have a burger, the best town, or set in the dining room you will not be disappointed. If you have room for dessert, you will have a lot to choose from. Notable wine list for those you enjoy wine.

• Visited July 2012
4 Thank ajpaz
Anna Maria Island, FL
“Special Evening Out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

I selected Josef's bcause it was my 75th birthday. When we walked in, we were greeted by Josef and we had a interesting discussion about antiques.
I started my meal with mussels and they were outstanding. Should I mention the draft dark German beer! [ENJOY] Next came Veal Oscar with crab meat, sauce and asparagus. Wow, what a meal! Suggest you get an extra order of rolls, for the juice/broth of the mussels was something to write home about. Recommend Josef's for a great meal with wonderful service; especially for your 75th birthday. Note: we have been going to Josef's for several years; reserving it for special occasions.

• Visited July 2012
4 Thank IslandSunAMI
Maryland
“Authentic Home-made German Food at its Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012

We just came back from a fabulous lunch at Josef's. It was our first visit to this restaurant and we were very impressed! I had the sour beef with spaetzel and my husband had crab meat and Canadian bacon on a roll. His came with fresh sauteed carrots and sting beans. The seasoning on everything and the flavors of the food we had were perfect. The sour beef or sauerbrauten was cooked to perfection and easily fell apart with a fork. The sauce on top of it was yummy. The spaetzel was homemade and fresh with a wonderful taste. My husband's sandwich had a really nice flavor. These people know how to cook. Lunch was reasonable, and our big lunches were around $13.00 each for nice big portions. I was so impressed. I am anxious to go back.

• Visited June 2012