“One of my new favorites!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #8 of 27 Restaurants in Fallston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Texas Roadhouse is definitely one of my new favorite local restaurants. Their steaks beat Outback's by far! (That says a lot, I love Outback too) I also love their ribs, house salads, and rolls. Yum! But, make sure you call ahead because there always seems to be a wait.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Was hoping for more but the place did not deliver. Food, service and prices just okay. Waitress nice but was really pushing us to buy gift certificates so SHE could win something.

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

We decided to give this place another try after deciding not to wait 90 mins on our first visit. We called ahead at 7 and were told our time would be 8:30. After arriving early and finding seats at the bar, we decided not to wait for a table. Amanda and Tina at the bar were friendly but clearly overwhelmed and not very attentive. After ordering we had to ask for rolls, plates and silverware. The rolls were delicious. They were piping hot and served with brown sugar butter. I had the filet which was tender and juicy even though I ordered it well done which usually makes it tough. The atmosphere is fun, the servers line dance about once an hour. The food is good but not fancy. It's definitely worth a try.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Went there at noon on a Sunday, the place has alot of tables and only 10 were occupied. Service was excellent, there was a rover walking around the restaurant in case patrons needed the waitress or anything. Twice we were asked if everything was ok. Awesome menu with a little bit of everything bbq. I got the crispy chicken salad, enough for 3 and very good and fresh. The pulled pork bbq and ribs were great, large portions, home made rolls were so good. So sorry OP's had bad experiences. By the time we left the place was mobbed, line of 30 waiting. This place always has a line to get in, one thing you wont see me standing in. I can see how things can get chaotic and go wrong with a few hundred people at all times ordering food. I learned the hard way to not go when its that crowded. Glad were were at the right place at the right time. This place is like the Outback with a Texas theme

Reviewed November 27, 2012

We went to the New Fallston location last night. We were seated promptly, but that's where it all went bad. No server for at least 15 minutes after we sat down. Took FOREVER to get our drinks. Waitress seemed very uncaring with a bit of an attitude. I ordered a steak with the two sides. If you order a baked or sweet potatoe, they want to charge you for Butter, sour cream, cinnamon or anything else. I ordered an iced tea to drink. The menu says "Free Refills" on Soda, Coffee and tea. I had one refill of my tea and they charged my $2.29 for EACH one. No "free Refills". My wife ordered the pulled pork SANDWICH and they brought it with TWO orders of fries. Why? I don't know. But apparently they gave her the dinner and not the sandwich. When we informed the waitress my wife ordered the sandwich, she said "Well... which one did I serve you?" with a very nasty tone. It doesn't matter which one they served her, it was NOT the one she ordered. When we complained, she went off in a huff to get the manager to make an adjustment. When she came back with a new check, she shoved it in my face and said "WELL... is there anything ELSE you want to complaitn about?"
I suggest you stay FAR FAR away from this place. There are lots of other choices to eat and they are all within a mile fo this joint.
Don't waste your time or your money.

2  Thank timp4411

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!