“Rip Off Prices & Terrible Service”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #12 of 26 Restaurants in Fallston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Baltimore
“Rip Off Prices & Terrible Service”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We went to the New Fallston location last night. We were seated promptly, but that's where it all went bad. No server for at least 15 minutes after we sat down. Took FOREVER to get our drinks. Waitress seemed very uncaring with a bit of an attitude. I ordered a steak with the two sides. If you order a baked or sweet potatoe, they want to charge you for Butter, sour cream, cinnamon or anything else. I ordered an iced tea to drink. The menu says "Free Refills" on Soda, Coffee and tea. I had one refill of my tea and they charged my $2.29 for EACH one. No "free Refills". My wife ordered the pulled pork SANDWICH and they brought it with TWO orders of fries. Why? I don't know. But apparently they gave her the dinner and not the sandwich. When we informed the waitress my wife ordered the sandwich, she said "Well... which one did I serve you?" with a very nasty tone. It doesn't matter which one they served her, it was NOT the one she ordered. When we complained, she went off in a huff to get the manager to make an adjustment. When she came back with a new check, she shoved it in my face and said "WELL... is there anything ELSE you want to complaitn about?"
I suggest you stay FAR FAR away from this place. There are lots of other choices to eat and they are all within a mile fo this joint.
Don't waste your time or your money.

2 Thank timp4411

Fallston, Maryland
“Hit the Road for Texas Roadhouse”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Excellent food, served hot. Fresh rolls made every 20 minutes and served hot with butter. Steak I had was excellent, cooked to order with a fresh salad and hot potato. My wife's ribs "fell off the bone", and also excellent.

1 Thank Scheinin
Havre de Grace
“Avoid Texas Roadhouse in Fallston, Maryland!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Two friends of mine and I went recently and after having to wait nearly an hour for food, the manager (Andrew Lovett) came out and said our food was dropped and we would have to wait another 20-30 minutes and no discount. When we said we weren't willing to do so, he said "I'll get your check" He offered no apology, walked away and we had to pay for the little food and drinks we ordered. We complained to the Owners (Adam Osborn and Jeff Ziccardi) and the complaint was not taken seriously! Avoid this place if at all possible, unless you like waiting over an hour for food, having your food dropped and managers and owners not caring!

20 Thank BKHDG
Baltimore, Maryland
“Could it get any worse?”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

call ahead seating was nice, only a 20 min wait when we got there (after 2 hour call ahead), Party of 5, one with a walker and one w cane. taken to table, but it was grabbed by another group? given a table for 4 with a hard chair placed in path of servers for handicapped. waitress started good, but then no utensiles, no rolls, no refiles, no follow up, other tables came and left w/o our food coming. mixed up our meals, but after a 90 min wait no way was I letting it go back to be fixed. steak was good, ribs burnt, fries and salads great. Meal was comped after we brought it to the waitress attention. See no reason to EVER go back. And for just being open less than 2 months, the bench seats in the booths are already breaking down with butt prints in them and unless you sit in the butt print, it isn't that compfortable.

9 Thank FamilyFunOnTheGo