“Very Surprised!”

Essex Diner
Ranked #8 of 69 Restaurants in Essex
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Drove past this place a hundred times and never thought to stop. This Sunday my husband went to have our car detailed and on our way back I said.. want to stop at that diner for breakfast? With great surprise, the place was very clean and we were seated and served coffee by a very friendly waitress. The breakfast menu was full of everything you could want for that meal and then some. We ordered and we were served more coffee. Our meal came and it looked great. My husband and I ordered the same thing, Omelet with feta cheese, Spanish and mushrooms, hash browns and toast, It was not only plated nicely it taste great, no unwanted grease or salt. Again the waitress was asking if we wanted more coffee or it there was anything we needed with a pleasant smile on her face! I will be coming back to this diner again!

2  Thank mariaresto

Reviewed June 9, 2011

Friendly atmosphere, great people & great food!! Well be visiting again.

1  Thank Courthalecki6

Been to Essex Diner? Share your experiences!