Well appointed suite with every thing you need for an extended stay. The desk and internet are very functional, as is the seating area. We even had a gas fireplace which was nice. The sleeping area was clean, comfortable bed and bedding, with a large dressing area. The bath had everything you need. Ask for a room inside or in the back. We had one room that faced route 100 and it was a bit loud. The complementary breakfast was a full American breakfast with eggs, breakfast meats,potatoes and pancakes or waffles ,lots of fruit, cereals and juices. All very good with good coffee to help get the day started. I also thought the expedia price was a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Columbia Maryland hotel is located 12 miles from the Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) and only thirty minutes to downtown Baltimore. This suburban Baltimore Maryland hotel allows easy access to Baltimore city's many attractions, including the Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore Inner Harbor, Orioles baseball at Camden Yards, Baltimore Ravens football and the National Aquarium. Designed for a stay of more than just a few nights, Residence Inn Columbia hotel guests can stretch out and relax in a suite that offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Residence Inn Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Columbia Hotel Ellicott City
- Residence Inn Ellicott City
- Ellicott City Residence Inn
- Columbia Residence Inn