Stayed here for 2 weeks for business and was very disappointed. Seriously, they served the breakfast sausages for dinner and called them Italian sausages!! The whirlpool was broken the whole stay and they kept telling us it would be fixed tomorrow. Much better choice is the Homewood suites in Columbia. Nice hotel, good food and much better than the residence inn for the same price. Usually like the resicendce inn, but not this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Columbia Maryland hotel is located 12 miles from the Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) and only thirty minutes to downtown Baltimore. This suburban Baltimore Maryland hotel allows easy access to Baltimore city's many attractions, including the Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore Inner Harbor, Orioles baseball at Camden Yards, Baltimore Ravens football and the National Aquarium. Designed for a stay of more than just a few nights, Residence Inn Columbia hotel guests can stretch out and relax in a suite that offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Residence Inn Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Columbia Hotel Ellicott City
- Residence Inn Ellicott City
- Ellicott City Residence Inn
- Columbia Residence Inn