Beware of the manager that has no knowledge of the difference between a service animal and an emotional support animal. This man kept insisting that I needed to show him a ADA "card" for my little dog, that is an emotional support dog, NOT a service animal (and was actually quite rude about it) I have all of the required documentation required for this, and have NEVER had a problem in the 7, yes SEVEN, years that I have had her. We have been all across the country... sometimes flying and sometimes driving... but have never had a problem until now, and we have stayed at more Marriotts than I can count! On the other hand, the front desk staff was really nice, and even went so far as to go into another room and get me some extra feather-free pillows since I only had one (out of five) to begin with. Room was clean and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Columbia Maryland hotel is located 12 miles from the Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) and only thirty minutes to downtown Baltimore. This suburban Baltimore Maryland hotel allows easy access to Baltimore city's many attractions, including the Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore Inner Harbor, Orioles baseball at Camden Yards, Baltimore Ravens football and the National Aquarium. Designed for a stay of more than just a few nights, Residence Inn Columbia hotel guests can stretch out and relax in a suite that offers separate sleeping, living and dining areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Residence Inn Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Columbia Hotel Ellicott City
- Residence Inn Ellicott City
- Ellicott City Residence Inn
- Columbia Residence Inn