“Great Standard Pizza, Mediocre Specialty Pizza”
Review of Bella Mia Pizza

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Maryland
“Great Standard Pizza, Mediocre Specialty Pizza”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Bella Mia makes some of the best standard cheese and pepperoni pizza you will ever eat. This is my #1 go to pizza joint in the Columbia area. I'm not as excited about their veggie pizza, but it is still quite tasty.

They have a delicious white pizza, that they call their Italian white. I would recommend this to anyone that wants a veggie style pizza.

Visited April 2012

Gros Morne National Park, Canada
“crappy cold pizza”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

1.5 hours for a delivery pizza and wings arrived cold we called and was told they find out where the driver was they never called back DO NOT DO TAKE OUT FROM THIS RESTURANT go to a grocery store and buy frozen at least when you eat it, it will be hot

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank Greyhoundlover
Ellicott City, Maryland
“30 minutes late”
Reviewed July 24, 2011

We ordered 7 pizzas to be delivered at 4:30 at the nearby Y. The order was placed well in advance. At 4:40 I called and was told they would be delivered in 10 minutes. The pizzas finally arrived at 5:04. I called and asked to speak to the manager but was told none was there so I left my name and number to have a manager call me. So far there has been no call.

The pizza was hot and the order was accurate. But 30+ minutes late when 20+ people are waiting is unacceptable.

• Visited July 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Delicious pizza.”
Reviewed April 3, 2009

Delicious pizza.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Baltimore, Maryland
“Dont eat here found a bug in my chicken wing.”
Reviewed August 18, 2008

I ate at this place a while ago and i found a bug in my chicken wing. but ever sence then i have aten there alot . The chicken wings are great. but the pizza is not very good. but if u like chicken wings this is the place to go.(rember i found a bug in my chicken wing a while ago)