“Best Pizza in the Universe?”
Review of Trattoria

Trattoria
Ranked #39 of 170 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed April 15, 2012

It just might be. I believe it's the best in Maryland. All the elements -- sauce, cheese, crust & toppings -- come together in perfect harmony, creating the ultimate pie. Their original location in the Kings Contrivance Village Center opened in 1986, and I was a fan from day one. When this newer one opened a short drive from our home, I was ecstatic. They also have beer and wine now. Fancy? No. Excellent? Absolutely! They also have a full menu of entrees, sandwiches and salads. But for me, it's the pizza that always bring us back.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

I order to go from here and the lasagna and garlic bread are spectacular. They have a new italian salad with fresh mozarella and balsamic vinagrette which is large and tasty too. The portions are enough for sharing and freshly made every day by real Italian folks. They are also ready within 10 minutes of calling. I haven't tried their other dishes yet, I can't stop eating the lasagna!

1  Thank travelkitty50
Reviewed February 17, 2012

My high school age children go every Monday night for the pizza special. Chewy, thin crust with char marks from the oven. The veal costello is delicious, my personal favorite the seafood special of the day. Prices are reasonable, and service is friendly. Garlic bread is awesome, salad is always just OK. This place is a huge asset to the neighborhood.

1  Thank mcc1Maryland
Reviewed November 27, 2011

My family loves this place and eat here very often. Pizza is very good (closest to NY style as we have been able to find in this area). Pasta dishes are tasty and portions are large. Excellent value.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 11, 2008

awesome subs and pizza, good deals on Monday nights

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook