“The sauce was exactly like I remembered”
Review of Ledo Pizza

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #74 of 170 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 30, 2012

When I saw the sign from Rte 40 my tastebuds perked up and I turned the car in. I ordered and had my pizza in 15 minutes. ahhhhhhhhhh the same deliciopus sweet taste of the sauce was exactly as I remember from the original College Park location years ago. Way to go Ledo's.

Reviewed October 25, 2009

Ledo pizza is delicious, albeit on the expensive side of pizza, but it's the staff at this particular location that makes it worth your while to keep coming back for more. My husband and I hosted a party here and the manager was fantastic to work with! The staff was attentive and helpful and went the extra mile to help make our party a success. Thanks, Ledo, for a great local pizza joint!

Reviewed September 1, 2008

Love their thin crust. If you like toppings on your pizza, they know how to give you your favorites in every bite.

Reviewed July 11, 2008

Always love coming here for a quick lunch...know the servers, so we know we can get our orders in and out, fast service, made the way we want it, very friendly, good menu, restaurant looks nice, mainainted well, gret place to go for pizza or a salad, something quick....

Reviewed March 15, 2008

I love the chicken artichoke bruschetta