“good kabobs”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“good kabobs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

I ranked them high but in reality there are more of a 3.5 better than average. Started with falafel which were good not great. Then the lamb was cooked well and good flavor. Bread was very good. I would return as price is good.

• Visited July 2014

Balt MD
“Something different for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We found this place on a google search of what's for lunch. Ordered several kabob options shrimp chicken and vegetable, we had plenty of food and enjoyed all of it. The chicken was excellent and definitely not dried out like you might think the vegetables were food enough that I would have ordered just them. All the sides were delish, the menu says you can split some of the options and get a half and half serving if you can't make up your mind. Better than another subway lunch for sure.

Columbia, Maryland
“A good, solid kabob option”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

Mimi's Kabob is a good kabob option for the area. It is located in a new shopping center, adjacent to a Harris Teeter. Of the dishes that we have tried (Chicken and steak kabobs, veggie plate and Greek salad), all have been very tasty. Of note is that the chicken kabobs have remained moist and tender, better than some other nearby kabob places that overcook the chicken. Their sides are pretty standard (rice and salad), and the bread is consistently soft and fresh. Their Greek salad is really good (I usually get it with a chicken kabob on top) - however the Greek dressing is a bit underwhelming (not a lot of taste) and be sure to ask for light onion unless you want a lot! It comes with a couple of delicious stuffed grape leaves. Overall, we have found Mimi's to be a nice option for this style of food. My kids, which can be picky at times, cleaned their plates and kept asking for more chicken and steak! The restaurant also has some pretty fixtures - it is well done.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank bkmonkey
“Just had to eat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

I just finished hiking and had to stop at the grocery store. I was starving. I wouldn't dream of going food shopping while I was this hungry. Mimi's is right next to my grocery store, so I thought I'd try it. I'm new at Kabob's - but I thought that the food was great. I got the chicken kabob platter. Chicken, rice, little salad with a pita and yogurt sauce. The chicken was incredibly moist with a coating of something red on it. Paprika? I'm not sure - but it was good - and just the right spice. A little chicken, rice, salad and dressing on the pita - it was great. Mimi's has diner-like seating inside, complete with a large TV, and they also have a couple of tables outside. I'll go back again!

• Visited May 2014