“Double T Diner”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is a good family restaurant. Good location, ample parking and clean. Large menu and specials, something for everyone. Service was fast and efficient and food was served hot..portions are large. We had crab cakes and while they were large, we found them rather dry and bland. The side vegetables were served in what appeared to be a tomato based broth which we found unusual and didn't particularly like. Given the large variety, good service, and reasonable prices, we would likely give this place another try with a different menu selection. Desserts were plentiful and looked delicious, but, unfortunately we did not try them.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband and I went there twice for breakfast with a group of our children, their spouses & grandkids. The breakfasts were tasty, the coffee cup was kept full, the prices are reasonable & the wait-staff were lovely. I would go back!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We just had the worst breakfast at this restaurant. We had eaten there over a year ago and always thought their food was decent. We had friends from out of town with us and we had told them they had great food--NOT !!!!!
I ordered an omelet--I had requested mushrooms instead of onions and the waitress told me there would be a $1.00 charge to change it--are you kidding me? When it arrived it looked like someone had just thrown up on the plate.
Our friends meals were bad too. My husband's meal was not hot, the scrapple was aweful and his eggs were overdone. Because all of us were wanting to head home from our vacation we didn't send our meals back..
We will never go there again and for what we got and how expensive it was this place should be ashamed to put out this garbage.

1  Thank spunkieace
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Went for a Business meeting lunch that was midpoint between both of our offices. We had a Breakfast item and a smaller Seafood item. Our Breakfast Omelet was very good as was the more intricate stuffed flounder with crabmeat lunch special. Diners are not fancy and vary in quality. Our experience was very positive and I would have no hesitation to eat there again.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is a popular restaurant for people to go to after church. The menu is pages long and you can have omelets about every way you can imagine. Services is fast and usually the food is hot. We ate and 8:30 on Sunday and by 9:30 there was a line of people waiting for tables. and the parking lot was still filling up.