“Above and Beyond”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We take our kids to the Double TT a lot. Weekend breakfasts and weekdayddinners after baseball games. One night, after dinner, we realized that our daughter left her brand new retainers wrapped in napkin on the table. We drove back and told the manager what had happened. The kitchen staff dug through the trash for 30 minutes and actually found the retainers! They could have easily dismissed the situation. We certainly left a large tip as a thank you to the staff that did the digging!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

This place has a bit of everything on it's huge menu. Only thing was maybe it was a too huge menu. I had trouble deciding what to get to eat. Anyway, it is hopping all night. We were there at about 3 a.m. and it was extremely busy. I got the belguim waffle and it was yummy. They also have a huge dessert case which was very tempting. I didn't get anything, but it all looked wonderful.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I eat at Double TT fairly often and love their food. I always get the Patti Melt which is great. Today the service was awful. Kids could not get a refill for their drinks, we wanted to get two boxes and our check. Waited for 15 minutes for the waitress to come back and take care of this. We gave up and go the manager to get these Items for us. I did the rare penny tip, hopefully she got the point. I will keep going back, but if I see that waitress again I will run.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

the waiters there are very friendly and the atmospher is fantastic. the food i order was chicken noodle and italian combo sandwhich. soup was blan no spice or salt it was like the noodles came in a can and italian combo bread was hard as brick. but the waitress is awesome she send the meal back and bread was soft and hot and fresh fries i think about going back.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Denny's-quality meals, but the desserts are fresh and awesome! ;)