“Great Value”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #90 of 170 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Springfield
“Great Value”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This isn't the cheapest place to get a good meal, nor the most expensive, but as far as value for price paid I think you would be hard pressed to find any better. Service is always top notch, and food always perfect. Wife tried the Three Sangria Sampler and really that it was a great deal (she really liked the New Castle I think it was). She also did the build your own steak deal where you pick the size steak you want, what sides, etc. Me I'm a burger guy and their cheeseburger is very, very good.

• Visited October 2013

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Ordinary”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Had one meal here during a week in the area and it was comfortably the worst dining experience of the week. We were there on a quiet night,we had seen that it was busy other nights so thought it had to be worth a try.

The service couldn't really be faulted for speed, but having all the courses served at pretty much the same time and all squeezed onto the table didn't make for a great eating experience, the food itself was high on quantity but no better than moderate/average on quality.

• Visited September 2013
Sherrill, New York
“Good Food and Service”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We had one meal at this Outback - a short wait on a Saturday night, but food and service were outstanding. Have eaten at many OSH's primarily because food and service are consistent throughout the chain and this one was no exception.

Visited August 2013
Superior, Wisconsin
“Enjoyable evening”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Whilst waiting for a table we were able to have a drink at the bar to pass the time. After a 40 minute wait, we were shown to our booth. We both had the $9.99 steak plates one with mushrooms the other with bloomin onion and a side salad and 1 mini Chocolate Thunder From Down Under for desert - delicious.

Visited June 2013
Lyme, Connecticut
“So disappointing-so many problems with a simple meal!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We have gone to this site probably 5 or 6 times--and ordered online twice. The online experience left us with coconut shrimp and filet charged and paid for but no shrimp in sight. The next order was for broccoli and green beans as the 2 sides-but we got 2 orders of broccoli instead-again, the ticket was correct-the fill was not. So-we went in person and spoke with a manager who gave us a coupon for awesome onion--and even our order that time had an error--the meat was requested rare and served medium well. So we tried again tonight-order for ribs came out with my order for steak cooked as I had asked-but the ribs were just barely warm and very overcooked and dry as if slathered with sauce to make it taste better. It was taken back to kitchen to heat and returned--worse!! more dry, a little warmer and while I ate slowly to try to wait to eat with my husband, my food cooled--the manager did listen when I called him over and reminded him of the other mistakes about which I had spoken to him on the phone---brought me a new dish of broccoli as he said mine must have cooled while I waited for husband's ribs--no adjustment to bill-no small cupcake to make us laugh--so I guess we will not bother to waste our time. It is always full --lots of eaters-and if mediocre of at least one item is acceptable-go for it! We choose not to!!

• Visited April 2013