“Good crabcakes”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Lancaster, PA
“Good crabcakes”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Stopped here on a Saturday for lunch and enjoyed the crabcakes. Prompt and friendly service. Sadly the deck is only open evenings.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank IrishFan-80

Catonsville, Maryland
“Loved it for Years!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I have been a fan of Cacao Lane since I was a teenager (I'll be 50 very soon)! I've been there many, many times, and have never been disappointed. It has a lovely, rustic sort of charm, and the servers are very laid-back, yet professional & attentive, without being intrusive. The food has always has been wonderful! The steak Diane and Grecian Formula are my personal faves. It's just a great place to go, as a couple, or with friends or family!

• Visited June 2013
Ellicott City
“Anniversary Dinner”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Dinners were awesome (Salmon and Rib Tips)
Desserts were not very good. Our Cheesecake was not fresh, the server did apologize and offered us another dessert. We chose the Chocolate mousse which was more like pudding.
For a Tuesday night, the service was very slow.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank J F
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
“Decent Place for Lunch”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This was the first place that seemed acceptable on our walk up on Main Street from the railroad station. The venue is very quaint, antique and charming, the service very good (although I didn't understand why we came in at the bar but only to be conducted to a table two doors over) and the food (a pulled pork flatbread for me, a Reuben sandwich for my friend) was competently prepared, palatable and very reasonable although not inspired.

• Visited April 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Hit or Miss”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I have had some wonderful meals at Cacao Lane, but on my most recent visit the food was not as good. The service is always outstanding and it is a great place to meet up with friends.

Visited August 2013