“Below average” 2 of 5 bubbles

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #32 of 165 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Starke, Florida
“Below average”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

I really like Carrabba's but the food and service just was not up to standard. I had dinner by myself this evening and it took more than 5 minutes to the server to even greet my table . There seem to be plenty of staff wondering around but no management appear to be present. I had to get the hostess attention just to get a server to my table. They were not busy it was about 8:45 in the evening on a Tuesday. Once a server took my order somebody else brought my drink order my salad and then a third person brought my dinner, I never saw my server again until my check was brought to me. this is definitely not a standard of service I've come to expect from Carrabba's. I am a huge fan of the pollo Rosa Maria, but tonight was like a TV dinner.
I'm willing to accept that tonight was just an off night and give them another chance but I certainly hope that the next time is better at this location.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Woodstock, Maryland, United States
“Pasta,Pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

We dined at Carrabba's with friends celebrating a birthday.
Am particularly fond of the soups & chicken parmesana.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Edward P
Ellicott City, Maryland, United States
“Nice, but not special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

Run of the mill, chain Italian restaurant. Busy on weekend nights, so we last went on Saturday afternoon. Seems a bit pricey for what you get.

Visited January 2013
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Great food, great call ahead service and great service all around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We live in the area and frequent Carrabba's Italian Grill. They have amazing food. I've just recently begun eating gluten free and they were super accommodating with my own special menu and super choices that met my new dietary restrictions. We'll be back for sure!

Visited January 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“From several experiences at this location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

Just an awesome franchise and a well run location- Normally I get my food to go rarely do I actually stay and sit in but I have always been very pleased. Any time I have had an issue the manager has stepped up and made me feel like he took the situation seriously. I really like the introduction of specials as of recently but feel they should change a little more often then the do currently.

• Visited January 2013