“Loud but the food was DELICIOUS!!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Honey Pig
Ranked #22 of 165 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Cuisines: Barbecue, Asian, Korean
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Baltimore, Maryland
“Loud but the food was DELICIOUS!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

The food was great considering it was my first time! The service was a bit slow at the end and some of the videos playing we're a little disturbing but the people seemed really nice!

• Visited June 2014

Columbia, Maryland
“Dinner at Honey Pig”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

The Honey pig restaurant was a very enjoyable, delicous, and fun dinner at the same time. The food was exellent some of the best beef i have ever had. The whole atmosphere was so inviting that when you walked in every worker there said hello.

“A great place to eat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

Honey Pig is a very fun place to eat, because it has a lot of food that people don't usually have. You shouldn't be afraid to try new foods there, because almost everything will be new! It's really interesting to experience such a different culture at Honey Pig. The food is cooked right at the table, so it's really fun! I ordered the bulgogi beef, and my parents got the seafood hot pot and bibimbap hot pot. I tried a little, and it was really good! The seafood hot pot had seafood like shrimp and squid with rice and veggies, and the bibimbap hot pot had an assortment of foods with rice. If you're looking for a place where you can have a good time and have some really different but good food, Honey Pig is the place to go!

Woodbine, Maryland
“First time trying Korean food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

This was my first time trying Korean food and I loved it! I went with my mom and my friend, we got pan fried dumplings for an appetizer. We also got beef brisket, pork belly, and bulgogi. It also came with steamed egg and rice. The steamed egg was very interesting but good.

“Best Place Ever!!!!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

Honey Pig is very fun. You can get great food. I went with my friend and her mom!!!! We got the pig brisket, Pork belly, dumplings, rice, and steamed egg. It was really good food. I hope I can go back soon!!!!