“First time trying Korean food”
Review of Honey Pig

Honey Pig
Ranked #18 of 168 Restaurants in Ellicott City
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Woodbine, Maryland
“First time trying Korean food”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

This was my first time trying Korean food and I loved it! I went with my mom and my friend, we got pan fried dumplings for an appetizer. We also got beef brisket, pork belly, and bulgogi. It also came with steamed egg and rice. The steamed egg was very interesting but good.

“Best Place Ever!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Honey Pig is very fun. You can get great food. I went with my friend and her mom!!!! We got the pig brisket, Pork belly, dumplings, rice, and steamed egg. It was really good food. I hope I can go back soon!!!!

Columbia, Maryland
“Fun”
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

This place is just fun. The BBQ is great. The side dishes are good. The steamed egg is interesting. Every time I go I feel as though I've traveled outside the country without having to go through airport security. I recommend giving the Pig a try!

2 Thank georgelovera
Sykesville, Maryland
“Honey Pig”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Honey Pig was a very cool thing to try and I found it very interesting i loved all the food some of it wasn't bad but was very interesting. I definetely recomend the pork belly and the marinated beef.

“Honey Pig”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We ordered the Pork Bellies, the Beef Brisket, and the steamed egg. Fun experience to try something new.