I'm a relatively frequent patron of the Honey Pig at Ellicott City. The setting is pretty authentic, ie. this would be how a typical Korean bbq place would look like in South Korea.
* There's also a wide variety of meats.
* The samgyapsul (pork bacon) is amazing.
* Service is extremely attentive.
* Waits without a reservation are usually quick.
* Price is great.
* There have been a recent surge in Groupon and Living Social deals for this place.
* As compared with other Korean bbq places, Honey Pig serves minimal varieties of panchan (side dishes).
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.