“friendly”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Elkton
Greenfield, Massachusetts
“friendly”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Having stayed at almost every chain hotel in The USA and Europe, but never used La Quinta. I was happy to report that this property is well managed, clean, and staffed with a very friendly staff.
Special kudos to the front desk associate, if memory served her name was Evelyn .I will put La Quinta on my radar screen when staying away from home, about 60 to 70 night per year.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank 505neild
Vasu P, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Newark - Elkton, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
We are so excited to hear that this was your first stay at a La Quinta and that we were able to share with you the passion our staff has for customer service. I will be sure to share your kind words with Evelyn and our staff. We look forward to seeing you again in your future travels.

Elkton, MD

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Nice & clean, pet friendly. Variety of breakfast items, friendly staff, comfortable beds, large tv & multiple stations. high speed internet. Check in & check out was fast & easy. Indoor heated pool, work out room, very comfortable & easy to get on & off highway. Near many restaurants & amenities.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thank you taking the time to write and letting us know how we are doing. It is our goal to assure that all of our guests enjoy the highest quality and comfort when traveling. We are always glad to be your home away from home.

Elkton MD
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I spent three days here while visiting friends in Delaware and my stay was great. Our room was nice and clean and spacious. There was a hockey team on our floor - they had lots of after game equipment out in the hallway, which made the entire area smell like...well..a hockey team. That's not the hotel's fault, and they did offer to move us if we wanted.

The hotel is in a good location - there's places to eat within walking distance and easy on and off of I95.

I will be back in the area soon and this is my first choice - I had a great stay. You can't go wrong here!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank ASmith1908
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad to hear that although we did have multiple teams in for a sporting event you still had an enjoyable stay. It can be difficult to foresee situations that will arise when these events occur but we do try our best to assure that all of our guests are accommodated and their expectations exceeded during their time with us.
We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area.

Marco Island, Florida
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We stayed one night at La Quinta in Elkton. We were very pleased with the experience. The front desk staff was excellent even with the system being down and unable to look up our reservation the young lady at the front desk was excellent. She went upstairs multiple times to physically find us a room because the reservation system was not functioning. We were very pleased with the room she found us. It was clean and spacious. Breakfast was excellent as well. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Kathy M
Vasu P, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Newark - Elkton, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for your understanding. Unfortunately system issues do arise occasionally. I am glad to hear that our staff was able to meet your expectation even with this occurrence. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Springfield, Virginia
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This is my first, husbands second stay at this hotel. We stay at La Quinta because they allow dogs. I am very pleased to report that this is a very clean and friendly hotel. Our daughter will be attending UD in the fall so I anticipate many more stays at this hotel. It is only a few miles away from the campus.

I thought the bed was very comfortable and the linens were up to par. We had to pick our daughter up on Sunday mid day and so I asked for a late check-out and that wasn't a problem. I just went to the housekeeping staff (and yes they spoke English) and they were more than willing to accommodate us.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank momtoo2
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you and your family again soon.

Reading, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

I spent Fri night Feb 7th here and this was the cleanest room & most pleasant staff of anyplace I stayed on my 6 nights on the road. Had a nice suite room with kitchenette, large flat screen TV, couch, chair & desk area. Good breakfast in the morning and the staff checked me in and out very quickly. I will definitely stay here again!

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank BarbH45
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is always nice to hear our guests insight. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

upstate ny
Reviewed February 7, 2014

This La Quinta was the best of all the hotels we stayed at on our trip from Massachusetts to Florida and back. We had a lovely pet friendly family suite for a great price. Staff was unfailingly friendly and helpful and the breakfast, although somewhat generic in nature, was much better executed than most. The room was clean and well appointed and I can think of nothing I would change.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you again in your future travels.

La Quinta Inn and Suties
Elkton, MD
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elkton
Hampton Inn Elkton
#3 of 24 in Newark
Days Inn Elkton Newark Area
Red Roof Inn & Suites Newark - University
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newark/Wilmington South

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Newark - Elkton? Share your experiences!