La Quinta Inn & Suites Newark - Elkton
$110
CandlewoodSuites
$62
Elkton Lodge(Elkton)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscracker barrelsofa bedking suitewafflesrecommend this hotelroom was cleanpet friendly hotelsausagevery nice staycoffee makernice breakfastindoor poolwould stay here againfront desk staffconvenient locationstaff was very friendlysitting area
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I spent Fri night Feb 7th here and this was the cleanest room & most pleasant staff of anyplace I stayed on my 6 nights on the road. Had a nice suite room with kitchenette, large flat screen TV, couch, chair & desk area. Good breakfast in the morning and the staff checked me in and out very quickly. I will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank BarbH45
Vasu P, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Newark - Elkton, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is always nice to hear our guests insight. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

This La Quinta was the best of all the hotels we stayed at on our trip from Massachusetts to Florida and back. We had a lovely pet friendly family suite for a great price. Staff was unfailingly friendly and helpful and the breakfast, although somewhat generic in nature, was much better executed than most. The room was clean and well appointed and I can think of nothing I would change.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you again in your future travels.

La Quinta Inn and Suties

A TripAdvisor Member
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Very clean and staff was very friendly and helpful ! I hope to stay there again and will recommend it to family and friends. I've never taken the time to review where I've stayed but feel very good about LaQuinta in Elkton.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Vasu P, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Newark - Elkton, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Clean, clean, clean. Great breakfast. Large clean reasonable rooms. Neither I nor my dog could tell a pet had been there before. ( she is hard to fool) Nice pool. Excellent staff service and attention to detail. Will stay there every time I am in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Vasu P, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Newark - Elkton, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share. It is nice to hear you and your pet both enjoyed your stay. Hopefully we will see you again soon.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Very clean and friendly will return as always. Also very quiet help is great you feel at home everyone is there to help. very clean, pool is a plus, parking is plenty. close for us to visit our daugther

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you back again soon.