“Excellent pizza; will be back again!”
Review of Pat's Pizzeria

Pat's Pizzeria
Ranked #22 of 91 Restaurants in Elkton
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Stopped off at Pat's Pizzaria/Family Restaurant while visiting Elkton on the advice of a friend who is familiar with the chain. We ordered a large square pizza, a cheesesteak and a large Caesar Salad. The cheesesteak had a smoked cheese which gave it an interesting taste but the meat didn't have outstanding flavor. The bun was good and the size was good for the price but it didn't seem special. The Caesar salad was very large and came will an oily rather than creamy dressing. The thing that will make me return was the pizza. The square pizza that we ordered (Sicilian) had a crust that was soft yet crunchy and tasted a bit like beer. The cheese and toppings were generous but the flavor of the crust was remarkable. The quality and flavor will have me coming back. Next time I'm somewhere between Baltimore and Philly I'm definitely looking for a Pat's to get another pizza like this one.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We had a coupon from the Delaware Entertainment Book which was about to expire, so we called them, and they agreed to honor it. We ordered a large calzone stuffed with sweet peppers to go (we know that is extremely good, because we tried it at the one up in Lancaster). We ordered breaded mushrooms and an cajun-creole type pasta dish made with shrimp and sausage. The total bill with 6% sales tax and a $4.50 tip amounted to $35 with the coupon, which is far more expensive than we are used to paying, but the food and service was fantastic! If you have the money, and order what we did you will be pleasantly surprised. Look and see if there are coupons at the counter, and do not be afraid to ask if there is any. Our server refilled our garlic sticks, twice so ask for more if you are really hungry.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Worst pizza , like having a piece of cardboard with cheese. Never going back!!!!
Better off at a small Italian pizzeria.

1  Thank jjojoma
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stopped in Elkton Maryland on my way to Philly had been in this area before and was aware of Pat's Pizza to my surprise the chain has been upgrade and has the look of a fine Italian Restaurant I thought they might have raised there prices and the meal would be average at best. How wrong I was the Square Pizza with pepperoni was ..well I could have ate the whole thing myself if the family wasn't along hint hint next trip it's all mine. The spaghetti and meatballs was great and so was the garlic bread and a great house salad the service was fast and polite would definitely recommend giving it a try if your passing through.

1  Thank ALFREDO P
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I moved from NJ to here and tried Pat's. Disgusting. Pizza was not good and I got sick from it. I will not be going back.

Been to Pat's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!