“Redecorated Same-O, Same-O”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Pat's has been moving toward a more upscale image lately, remodeling their locations in very contemporary statements. And as expected, the food prices have increased accordingly.

Unfortunately, the food and service quality is still at the same level it always was - hit and miss.

We enjoy the reward system they have for frequent diners. So we usually don't grumble when the bill is five to nine dollars more than we spend elsewhere.

But for that, we expect a little better food, as well. We're becoming increasingly dissatisfied with dirty plates coming out to us, and food like every other place in Elkton.

The problems are corrected when we bring them to someone's attention. But constantly having issues has made us move Pat's to last choice in the area when dining out. And at this point, I really wouldn't recommend it to any one of my friends.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I am a little fussy when it comes to Italian food so I was surprised this restaurant was much better than I expected. We both had the Chicken Parm and it was a generous portion. First a nice tossed salad with garlic bread and then 2 chicken cutlets over a large portion of pasta. We both took some home for lunch the next day.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

It is a pretty standard sub and pizza shop. I prefer to get my pizza elsewhere, but we have an excellent pizzeria nearby. It is good for a quick food and they deliver.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

They have updated the restaurant and the menu--good try, but the pizza still tastes like cardboard and the crust is sometime just not done.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

went here after practice one night. Food was good and served up fast. Nicely decorated dining area. could be a little more kid friendly.