“I love my pizza square.”
Review of Pat's Pizzeria

Pat's Pizzeria
Ranked #39 of 89 Restaurants in Elkton
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Elkton, Maryland
“I love my pizza square.”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

The newest Pat's in Elkton is pretty fancy.If I were 19 again I'd bring my date there in a New York Minute!

charleston, wv
“Good food”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Enjoyed my dinner of flounder with salad and fries for under $10.00. My husband had the Reuben with waffles fries and loved it for about $8.00

Visited March 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Still good...”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

.. Still reasonably priced. Can't go wrong with Pat' pizza.

Elkton, Maryland
“Need to grab a quick slice?”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

While Pat's has more than just pizza at their newly renovated restaurant in Elkton, it's my go-to place at lunch time if I need to grab a quick bit and go. They have some excellent lunch deals. Their pizza is always top notch!

St. Marys, Georgia
“Nothing special”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

Staying at Comfort Suites nearby and decided to pick up dinner rather than have delivered or eat in so I could watch Tim Tebow football game in room. Phone order was easy and pick up only 20 minutes on Sunday at 6pm plus it was ready on time during halftime. Small Caesar salad was enough for two and included fresh Romaine lettuce with tasty dressing. However pizza (Hawaiian) had bland tomato sauce and doughy crust that would never please my Italian ancestors. Most disappointing for "pizzeria" specialty and would not be my choice again.

• Visited December 2011

Been to Pat's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!