“Horrendous!”

Asian Boy
Ranked #54 of 91 Restaurants in Elkton
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

We've gotten our food here ever since they opened. Food was always pretty good until tonight. Food was horrendous! We called to let them know, and we were told they had a new cook. They offered to replace one item. All if the items were horrendous, not just one! You have lost a customer because we will not be back!

1  Thank gmm1974

Reviewed January 26, 2014

This place is amazing! The freshest sushi and they deliver!!!!! Can’t get enough of them! If I had to say something bad it would be I have a hard time understanding them, but really its part of getting jap/Chinese food. Oh and the delivery time is amazing. They get to you in no time. I swear they teleport!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Finally!! A good quality chinese/sushi place that DELIVERS! The food here is really good, I've been ordering from them for probably 3 years now and have tried many things on their menu and it's all been good and their sushi is very fresh. Their delivery is superfast too which is nice. This place and Bamboo House are the best Chinese restaurants in the area by far. Only negative is they don't have brown rice, each time I ask they say they have it and I give me fried white rice.

1  Thank sparkee187

Been to Asian Boy? Share your experiences!