My husband and I had a wonderful time on our weekend getaway at Elk Forge! It was our first bed & breakfast experience and it exceeded our expectations! We loved the atmosphere, very welcoming and warm yet we were given our own space. My husband said, "It was like staying at a relatives house, without the relatives!" Ha! The fancy food was a treat (especially eating with silver utensils and china), the service was awesome...a 'jack of all trades' kinda family, our room was clean and the maids were very discrete and efficient! We loved all of the character inside the Inn and out on the landscape, bet it's beautiful in the Spring! For us one of the best parts was the fact that in this 'family business' the family was still there; serving and smiling! It was a pleasure being able to stay at such a hidden gem! We have recommended it to all our friends and family! We will be back, but for now I have my Elk Forge mug to sip hot tea from!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely Colonial Manor House with each room and suite individually decorated. Warm charm, relaxing setting, wonderful free breakfasts and a Day Spa on the property in case you would like a massage, facial or other spa services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Elk Forge B&B Inn, Retreat and Day Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elk Forge b&b Inn, Retreat And Day Hotel Elkton
- Elk Forge Bed And Breakfast Inn, Retreat And Day Spa