We just retuned from our weekend at Elk Forge. We were married in Elkton 44yrs ago, but didn't honeymoom there, wish we had. We stayed in the Coach Carriage house.Though needing some additional decorating, the queen size bed was so comfy. It had an efficientcy kitchen and dining area plus a large LV. There is an extra bedroom for noisy snorers! The breakfasts both AM's were delicious and in amazing surroundings, followed by an extra cup of coffee in the sitting room. Would definitely return or suggest to anyone needing time away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely Colonial Manor House with each room and suite individually decorated. Warm charm, relaxing setting, wonderful free breakfasts and a Day Spa on the property in case you would like a massage, facial or other spa services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Elk Forge B&B Inn, Retreat and Day Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elk Forge b&b Inn, Retreat And Day Hotel Elkton
- Elk Forge Bed And Breakfast Inn, Retreat And Day Spa