“Average”

Cuisines: American
Description: 410-620-0500
Description: 410-620-0500
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Had breakfast here on a Monday morning. No surprises. Typical average breakfast. Eggs were over easy. Hash browns filled half the plate. Tasty. Bacon was crisp, as requested. Toast was loaded with butter. Coffee was average...though I liked the carafe it came in, kept it warm and you could refill yourself without waiting for waiter. Staff was very nice. Just over $13.00 for two breakfast plates with coffee and tea. Not a bad deal.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

First do not like giving a negative rating but we stopped here because of the good ratings for breakfast on trip advisor. I knew things were not going to be good after my wife came back from the restroom and told me if we had not already ordered she would of left as the restrooms were filthy. It did not get any better as our breakfast was the worst ever with cold food and burnt toast plus the waitress has a bad attitude. Do not stop here its that bad! Never again for us.

1  Thank rc1950
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Breakfast is the best, large portions cooked just right. If you like sausage biscuits and gravy this is the place, can't get that in NJ where we just moved from.
Dinner specials good too.
Very friendly place.

1  Thank jjojoma
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This place has an excellent waitstaff, Ashley is the best waitress I have ever had. The chicken parmesan on their yearly specials is a HUGE portion and without a doubt the best I have ever had. You can tell it is hand breaded. The meal also included salad bar and dessert!!! Well worth the 8.99 , we will definitely be back for more!!!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I took my family to the Elkton Diner and we all seemed to like our breakfast items. Waitress was nice and we had a good experience

Been to Elkton Diner? Share your experiences!