“Crabs, just so so”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Asia
“Crabs, just so so”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Not happy with the crabs. Small, not much meat, and not very fresh. Disappointed and won't go back again.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank LaoBlue

McKinney, Texas
“Great Crabs and Seafood-Near UDel”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We have eaten crabs all over the Baltimore and Gulf Coast areas and these were some of the best. Meaty and spiced just enough. Close to Route 95 and University of Delaware. About 20-30% less in price than some of the on water tourist traps. Other seafood-mussels, clams, etc. great as well cold beer and wine. Some nights-all you can eat crab specials. Nicer than a down and dirty bar but very casual. Will go back again (and likely again and again with children).

• Visited September 2013
Bear, Delaware
“Excellent Crabs and Service”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have been coming here for two years now and have no complaints we always get the AYCE crabs and sometimes an appetizer. Drinks are always on point and service is always friendly and fast !!

• Visited September 2013
Earleville, Maryland, United States
“Hot, steamed, MD crabs... Can't go wrong!!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I'm not too proud to admit that I'm a regular. I try to visit Mick's every week but it usually ends up being every other week. I ALWAYS get the crabs. Prices are fair and comparable to other local venues. The staff is superb, always smiling and happy to fetch whatever you need. Eating crabs is a slow process and I have never felt rushed to get in and out. Mick's has plenty of seating to accommodate large crowds so there has never been a wait. Two thumbs up from me!!!

• Visited August 2013
North East, Maryland
“Wonderful Experience!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I love going to Mick's Crab House, and every time I have a wonderful experience there. The wait staff could not be more friendly and make it their priority to ensure I am catered to at all times. I have never once had a bad experience there let alone bad food. I recommend this place to all my family and friends.

• Visited August 2013