“OK BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: 410) 620-6250
Description: 410) 620-6250
Reviewed December 12, 2011

I love bbq and have actually driven for hours to try a new bbq spot I read about on line. I was so excited a few years ago when I realized we had Durhams so close to home. My favorite bbq item is pulled pork, which is not on their menu. I decided to try the sliced pork sandwich. I was surprised by how thick the pork was sliced. Most places have a big pile of thinly sliced pork on sandwiches.The roll was soft and fresh and it was a generous portion of pork. The meat was tasteless and dry. I did like the sweet bbq sauce that is served on the side. Fries were greasy but decent. On my next trip I tried the beef brisket and it was much better, juicy and tender. You have the option of adding onions and peppers to your sandwiches and they were a nice touch. There is a case where you can see the smoke meats, including chicken, ribs and smoked sausages. I now go back when I'm craving bbq because the brisket was good, but have been reluctant to try anything else. Not the best bbq I've ever had, but it fills the bill when I'm craving a bbq sandwich. Sides are available but I haven't tried them.

Reviewed December 1, 2011

I lived in the carolinas for a number of years this place is as close to home cookin' you can get. Their man n cheese is heavenly

Reviewed October 29, 2011

I am new to the area but I find it inconceivable that there is a better place for BBQ within 50 miles!! I have eaten BBQ all across the united states and this is among the best.

Reviewed August 10, 2011

Had lunch there today. Great old school hole in the wall BBQ joint. Carry out only with outside seating if you want it. All the food was superb but both sauces (sweet & spicy) could be better and were the weak link preventing 5 stars for food. I would absolutely eat here again.

Reviewed June 26, 2011

We've searched for two years in DE to find excellent BBQ.Located just over the MD border we finally found it!!!!Thank you Durham for making us feel at home, we thoroughly enjoyed your food and we'll be back just as one of your longtime customers assured us....see u soon!

Been to Durham's Best Barbeque? Share your experiences!