“Closest to Delaware”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #2 of 91 Restaurants in Elkton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

We don't get here too often-used to eat a cracker barrel weekly when we lived in fla-but there isn't one that close to us in delaware. This is as textbook cracker barrel as it gets. From the long wait (at times) to the exceedingly long wait for a server to get to the table-but the food is good, as it is at most every cracker barrel.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

The food was above average. Service was good. However, for a restaurant that serves breakfast, what's up with the lame, bland, weak coffee. Coffee at restaurants should be better than coffee at my house. Based on what I'm hearing, the weak coffee is a Cracker Barrel standard. Re-think that.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

As someone who often orders meals to go, I had two very different experiences at this Cracker Barrell. The first time was no problem. I ordered at the hostess desk and the food was excellent. I am always polite and tip well. The second time, I waited in a semi-long line behind people waiting to be seated. When I eventually got to the hostess desk, I was told I had to go to the main register to order. The lines there were long as well. When I expressed my dismay at having to stand in line again, the host said someone would come and take my order. No one ever showed up, so I left. My advice is, if you want something to go from this Cracker Barrell location, call ahead and order it on the phone first.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Was staying in a motel close by and decided to get carryout. Took them about 5 minutes to get someone that could take our order. She wrote everything down. Took 20 mins for our "salad" and sides to be brought out. Get back to the motel and there was no salad...just the chicken we wanted ON the salad. Too hungry to go back and wait another 20 mins. The food we got was good, but wish we got what we ordered.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

So Greasy the food was laying on the plate I needed to use a napkin to blot the grease up.- made me have a stomachache, need I say more