Rodeway Inn
$89
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$157
$119
Westin.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$113
$99
Staybridge.com
$144
$139
  • Breakfast included
$124
Doubletree.com
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$85
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 13, 2012

This hotel is terrible. There was something biting me fleas or bed bugs. The airconditioner had it's guts showing no cover for the innard parts. It took the TV 15 minutes to go from one channel to another. The bathroom was dirty. Two doors down from me there were bullet holes in the door. They stuffed a tissue in the peephole instead of the glass that is supposed to be there. Paint is peeling, old, dirty, unsanitary and unsafe. It cost me $40 total to get to and from the airport and $69 for the room for a total of $110. There was a room available for $91 a night with free shuttle service to and from the airport with $10 tax for a total of $101 and I would have had a much better exerience at the exact same price. I may report them to the health department

Room Tip: Go to the red roof inn about .6 miles from airport they have a shuttle service, the room is the same price but clean and comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Out of all the choice hotels I have been to, this is by far the worse ever. The bed was very uncomfortable to lay on. When I got into my room, it smelt like a smoking room even though I was told it was a non smoking room. There were a lot of stink bugs (both dead and alive) around the A/C and about one or two flying around in the room. It was so disgusting. Breakfast on the other hand was very crappy. Econo lodge is one place I hope to never stay in again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Bathroom was was pretty old with no proper shower head and paint patches in the door. Towels provided were not clean..

The so called free breakfast was just coffee and a muffin..

TV was quite funny to increase the volume had to go and press button on tv while channel can be changed using the remote.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2012

my god please donot stay here,they have really ruin my taste for econo lodge their was no free breakfast ,we stayed on the road side the traffic was loud, the heater worked but very loud . not very clean i donot think we will ever stay at econo lodge again

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lori y
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I booked two rooms for one night and was happy that the rate (under $40) was really great considering it was New Years Eve and hotels tend to be quite expensive for that night. Both rooms were clean, had modern furnishings, and comfortable beds. We were all "happy campers" until we noticed some of the basic toiletry items were missing in the rooms. No soap, shampoo or hand towels in the room I was in, and missing towels in the other room, not to mention the microwave was missing from the second room. Upon requesting some of the items from the really friendly man at the front desk, the poor guy searched and couldn't find any soap, but finally found ONE bar of soap and came up to our room to give it to us. I wouldn't normally be so annoyed by one missing towel, but no soap is ridiculous! I was also worried we'd be charged for "missing" towels because of the sign prominently displayed on the bare sink counter stating that if you want towels, please pay for them, otherwise we'll assume you took them and charge your credit card accordingly. I would think a hotel better make sure their rooms are completely stocked before having that type of sign displayed. Wait, what am I thinking? A hotel needs to stock these items, and have extras in storage too, period, regardless of signs! It's a shame because this stay would have earned a higher review in our opinion had these basics been supplied, and remember, we had two rooms, so it wasn't just an accidental skip on one room, things were missing in both rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn't face the highway because they're quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family