“We Order Often!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 22, 2011

We order often from this place. They recently had a price increase on the menu items but still ok. I always get the greek salad with an extra house dressing. Love their house dressing!! We chop everything up and it's and awesome salad.
My boys love their cheese steak and their bbq ck pizza as well as their buffalo ck pizza are top picks.
Their gyro's are very good, my husband loves either the chicken or the lamb. They have fresh made hummus, try it.... wow!
Everything we get from this place is good and they are consistent with delivery. They have another take out next door, Pasra Kabob, awesome too...and you can coordinate.
This is my family's no 1 delivery option, there is something for everyone and reasonably priced!

1  Thank atrin