“A Best Kept Secret in quiet spot”

Best Western Plus BWI Airport Hotel - Arundel Mills
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Elkridge
Reviewed August 11, 2010

Have stayed here several times over several summers, including last Sunday -- usually before travel. A"best kept secret". They compensate for its quietly hidden location by offering a lot for one's dollar: Park & Fly with prompt friendlyshuttle van; full hot breakfast , comfort cleanilness, quietly attentive service, pleasant rooms, superior indoor pool, good eatery on same plot (Stained Glass Pub). I take Rt, 100 to Coca-Cola Blvd. to Dorsey Road; west past little homes about a mile. Surprising. Peaceful.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo

Reviewed June 1, 2010

Stayed here for two nights, the room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and was able to resolve a check in issue I had. Free Breakfast was great for a traveler on a budget.

I would definitely stay here again...

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed March 9, 2010

I had flown into BWI and knowing that I would be arriving late, made a reservation at this property. I had stayed here once before with my husband a couple of years ago after arriving on a late flight in, and knew the property. They had my reservation, and check in was fine. As my luggage did not arrive at the same time I did (!), I asked the desk clerk if he knew of a nearby 24hr drug store/convinience store/supermarket so that I could get some contact lens solution and some other items. He was not aware of any, but I had my GPS with me, so I did find a couple of places somewhat nearby.
The only issue I had with this property was that housekeeping tapped on the door at 8:15 am! (I should have put out the do not disturb sign). I hadn't gotten in until past midnight, so was still trying to catch a little sleep. They came by again about 20 minutes later--this was on a Sunday morning by the way.....
Otherwise this BW is a terrific by-the-airport place to stay for a night or two.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank neonp
Reviewed November 3, 2009

My husband, two young children and I stayed here for one night before an early morning flight out of BWI. Worked out wonderfully. Price was very reasonable. Called the hotel directly and got the best rate. Room looked to be recently remodeled and was very clean and quiet. Shuttle left on time and was a short ride to the airport. Only issue I had was with the breakfast. I wanted to shower before leaving for the airport so I asked my husband to bring me a banana and muffin from the breakfast area and he said they didn't have any. They did have waffles though but that's not easy to eat on the go. We will definitely stay here again if we have an early flight out of BWI; I'll just need to remember to bring my own banana and muffin.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank lisa018
Reviewed October 8, 2009

Friendly smiles & communication, comfortable beds, newly remodeled, bathroom looks like something you'd have in your own home, next door to a decicious restaurant, free shuttle to & from bwi, too many more to list! One dislike is the pillows, they're small.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Amie W
Reviewed April 7, 2009

Stay the night before a flight, park free for 2 weeks and the savings pay for the room. Start the trip rested and not have to worry about a flat tire or break-down on the way, get the early flight out of BWI and have some time the first day at your destination. We left from here to go to Cancun to celebrate my return from Afghanistan. Deluxe hotel quietly away from but near the main roads, with exceptionally helpful staff. It is like a health club, with indoor pool, sauna, jacuzzi, exercise room, and breakfast includes the various beverages, juices, pastries, waffles, yogurt, cereals etc. Van is available anytime for the shuttle to/from BWI. Free internet in rooms for last moment emails.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank montagnard
Reviewed August 22, 2008

My hubby and I stayed at this hotel after a long trip around the states. We were flying out of BWI early the next morning, so we weren't here that long. The time we were there was great. They had a computer with Internet for guests to use, also had coffee and hot water in the lobby available. The room was nice and clean, the bathroom looked brand new, though it had a handicapped shower which was a little awkward at first. I got water all over the floor when I showered! I didn't get to experience the breakfast cause I left too early, but I'm sure it was great! All in all a good hotel!

Stayed: August 2008
1  Thank devo_22
Also consider these accommodations in or near Elkridge
Comfort Suites Columbia Gateway
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbia East - Elkridge
Best Western Plus BWI Airport North Inn & Suites
The Hotel at Arundel Preserve
Hampton Inn and Suites Arundel Mills / Baltimore
Home2 Suites by Hilton Arundel Mills BWI Airport

Been to Best Western Plus BWI Airport Hotel - Arundel Mills? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus BWI Airport Hotel - Arundel Mills

Address: 6755 Dorsey Road, Elkridge, MD 21075 (Formerly Best Western Plus Airport Hotel / Arundel Mills)
Location: United States > Maryland > Elkridge
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Elkridge
Price Range: $113 - $168 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus BWI Airport Hotel - Arundel Mills 2.5*
Free High-Speed Wireless Internet AccessCoffee Maker Ironing Board with IronBuilt-in Hairdryer & Make-up MirrorWork Area2- Two Line Phones with VoicemailComplimentary Hot Breakfast Each MorningFree 24-hour Shuttle ServiceIndoor Heated PoolJacuzzi & Sauna24-hour Fitness CenterBusiness Center2000 sq. ft. of Banquet, Meeting & Conference FacilitiesFeatures Stain Glass PubFull Service Dining w/ Sports Bar Caters all banquet F&BOpen 11am-2am, daily w/ full extended bar hoursFree Wi-FiHappy Hour 3pm-7pm2 Miles MD Live! Casino5 Miles Southwest of BWI Airport10 Miles South of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor20 Miles West of Annapolis, MD25 Miles North of Washington D.C. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Best Western Plus BWI Airport Hotel - Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus - Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel Elkridge