Best Western Plus BWI Airport Hotel - Arundel Mills
$699
  • Breakfast included
$142
$137
Candlewood Suites Baltimore-Linthicum(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$73
$110
All reviewsbwi airportthe stained glass pubshuttle servicecruise portpark and flyreturn shuttlebest westernsleave your carpre cruisehot tubpark and cruise packagearundel millshot breakfastan early flighta great place to stayfree shuttleshort drive
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

My family and I come and stayed at this property this month and enjoyed it. Steve, was at the front desk upon check-in, and allow us to check in early even though it was way before check in time. In addition to this, he acknowledged my diamond elite status and upgraded our room to a suite. The lever of customer service provided by Steve, can not be judge using this site. He was very outstanding. From the moment we walked into the Hotel, it smells EXTREMELY CLEAN. No matter where you turned, you were able to smell that this property is being care for properly. Upon entering our room, we could smell that wonder fragrance of clean. Our room was very very comfortable, modern, updated decor and furniture, in addition to an 42 inch flat screen TV. AWESOME!!! You can't find many hotels with TVs larger than 32 inches. So this was a PLUS. However, our only complaint was breakfast. I was hoping to be able to give this property 5 stars upon check out but unfortunately, the breakfast sort of hurt this score. I do understand that 2 bus groups stayed overnight, but regardless, the breakfast area isn't designed to accommodate more that 15 guests at any given time. Furthermore, there aren't any trays to use to bring your breakfast back to the comfort of your room. The food selections could've been a but more broader, in my opinion. Also the attendant for the breakfast area could use a better attitude as well. I understand that this particular day may have been a little overwhelming or busier than what she may have been use to, but her attitude could've been a little better. The breakfast here is truly Continental. With maybe a few hot items. For much of the morning, you were able to find empty juice, water, milk, and coffee dispensers empty, low on breads, and cereal. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with her frequently going outside to smoke and use the phone, or if the items were just disappearing as quickly as she restored it. But overall, we enjoyed our stay and would not hesitate returning again.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank chocolateblood
John M, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus BWI Airport Hotel - Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Thank You. These comments are very helpful. We are so glad you had such a favorable front desk reception and hotel stay-suite room experience. I will definitely share your comments about our breakfast and services with our GM and Team. Please let us know when you might return so we can anticipate and plan for your needs.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I stayed here for two days and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. My room was very clean and fresh. It had all of the conveniences. Good coffee pot with name brand coffee, great selection of bath amenities and nice new towels. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioning worked flawlessly. My high speed internet was very fast and had a strong signal.. Of course it was free. (I find it upsetting when chains like Hyatt who claim to cater to business travelers charge for internt.) Good for this best western because it was every bit as nice as most Hyatts without all of the rip-off prices.

There is an adjacent restaurant and lounge that is a fun place with reasonable prices and good food. It gets busy at night. There did not appear to be any stores within walking distance.

The staff were very friendly and nice. There is a free shuttle to BWI.

So this is what real professional travelers want. It is an affordable, exceptionally clean mid-sized hotel with a superb staff and all the comforts of home. They made me feel like they appreciated my business. And they will get it again the next time I am in the area. Stay here with confidence.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
John M, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus BWI Airport Hotel - Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2012

Thanks for your comments. They are very helpful to us in serving both the business-professional traveler like yourself as well as our liesure guests. Also please be aware that there is a new exciting Casino and entertainment venue opening at nearby Arundel Mills Mall. Let us know when you are returning so we can anticipate your needs.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

I just stayed here for three nights. By far the most reasonably priced hotel in this area. Booked to stay another 30 days next month. Place is nice and clean. Bfast was great. Staff is very nice. Would recommend this to anyone headed to this area. The hotel is a little out of the way, but within striking distance to all the major restaraunts. Arundel Mills is about 5 minutes. Baltimore about ten. Nice place. Nice place indeed. I priced other hotels in this area and they were all much more expensive. If you call, you may even get a better rate. There is a nice restaraunt next door with a sports bar. Very good food with great Happy hours and specials every night.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tom S
John M, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus BWI Airport Hotel - Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

Thank you. We are really glad you had such a great stay and feel that you received excellent price value. Please let us know when you may be returning so we can anticipate and deliver anything you need....

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We (my mother, my 2 young children and I) stayed here for 4 nights during spring break. My kids were in the pool every night, and they LOVED it. We utilized the free shuttle every day, which took us to the light rail or Amtrak, whichever we needed, and they were always prompt in picking us back up. The customer service was very good, the room was clean and comfortable, and the hotel was quiet even though it was fairly booked up. The hot tub's jets weren't very strong, but the hot tub was hot, which was welcoming after a day of touring Baltimore and Washington! Breakfast wasn't always the greatest, but we never got down there early, either, so it could be that we were just getting the tail end of breakfast on the days that we decided to eat in. There was no waffle maker, but they had (steamed) pancakes and/or eggs and danishes and bagels and such, so there was always something there. The coffee was good. It was tough getting a hold of a manager when there was a billing error, but once we finally got a hold of him, he took care of it right away. Overall, a very pleasant stay and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
John M, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus BWI Airport Hotel - Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

We are so pleased that you had a pleasant stay and that you experienced very good customer service. I will passon your comments about the breakfast and waffle maker though. And let us know when you might be returning for another trip to the Baltimore-Washington Market so we can anticipate your needs. There is so much to do and we are right in the middle of both markets.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I don't know what makes this "Plus," but it is a very nice hotel. I especially liked the pool, hot tub, sauna, and exercise room. The location was very convenient, even for going to Annapolis. If you come from the airport, they have a shuttle bus and there's a very nice restaurant on site. This is my third time staying here.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
John M, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus BWI Airport Hotel - Arundel Mills, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2012

Thank You so much for your comments. Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to make your visit pleasurable.

Director of Sales-Corporate and Government