“Lives up to the hype”

R&R Taqueria
Ranked #5 of 62 Restaurants in Elkridge
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Very "hole-in-the wall" feeling but this little place puts out some really solid, home-made Mexican food. There is no place to really sit down so it's mostly take out. Definitely worth seeking out!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I have now successfully navigated the Shell parking lot enough times to say that R&R is great. The parking is ridiculous but worth it. I have tried almost everything and they do not have a weak link except that for the price you are not getting top cuts of meat. What I mean to say is that I would almost like them to have a premium section on the menu where I could order better cuts of beef. Luckily there is a place in Columbia, Lily's, where you can almost do just that, but it is obviously more expensive. Finally, my favorite food in Mexico was the soups and R&R is the closest I have found, just a squirt of lime and a pinch of salt for my taste and it is sublime.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Love the tacos. My favorites are the al Pastor and the Lengua. They have other Mexican dishes as well. They seem to specialize in Latin fast food as the majority of the customers just order and go. This is not a restaurant. There is no eating area except for a small shelf against the wall. They are located inside a gas station. It's so cramped in there that I wouldn't recommend going if you're claustrophobic. Ever since the Food Network's Guy Fieri showcased them in his show, people from all over have been swarming the place. Park in the strip of stores next door and walk over.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

Fantastic Mexican food. I've eaten here 3 times in the past month and have enjoyed everything I've tried on menu: lamb tacos and chorizo tacos are fantastic. I only wish they were in a better location, but the gas station location helps keep prices low

1  Thank PRF63
Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

Who knew a couple bucks could buy tender lamb or yummy beef tacos? What a find!! Duff got it right! Lunch was busy busy, but the quest for the perfect taco kept everyone chatty and smiling. Can't wait to try the enchiladas!