“The best pasta I ve ever eat”

Pazani Trattoria Italiana
Ranked #9 of 59 Restaurants in Elkridge
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“The best pasta I ve ever eat”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I was not thinking to have Italian food in USA but after I tried pazzani Italian I changed my mind . Yes it was the best pasta I have ever I feel the Italian taste then I discover that most of the restaurant stafff are Italians

1 Thank Sofi K

woodstock, illinois
“So so”
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

My youngest son had kids chicken tenders and fries, he said the fries were the best, chicken wasn't to good. My oldest son had spaghetti with meatballs, he said the sauce was ok, but the meatballs were the best part of the meal. I had the chicken parmesan, the chicken was so so and the sauce was ok. The place was clean, staff was running around cleaning tables, taking orders, etc. I wouldn't come here again, food is not to our liking.

Elkridge, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Owner is RUDE”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We have been eating at Pazani for years. The food has always been up and down. Tonight, I ordered take-out. They called my name and handed me an order. It consisted of two pizza boxes and a bag with food in it. Since I had ordered two pizzas and chicken fingers, I took the order from the employee and left. When I got home, I realized the order was wrong. When I called and went back, they treated me like I had made the mistake (quite frankly, the owner acted like I had stolen). The owner could not have been ruder to me and he was this way in front of my children. I will not be back. There is better Italian food around this area and the convenience is not worth the rudeness that I experienced this evening.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Good food. Great selection.”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Surprisingly varied menu. Look at the menu before you go or on the way. This is not the usual neighborhood pizzeria.
The Tortellini Boscaiola was very good. You can build your own meal, which is wonderful.
Service was a little ragged. You order first and then go to your table.
It's a smallish place but the food is very good.

1 Thank Paul_from_VA
“New York pizza and much more”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here based on Trip Advisor reviews. We're very glad we did. The pizza we had was as good as we've had anywhere. Since my wife prefers veggies, we had roasted red peppers and onions on a basic NY pie, baked well done. The medium pie, coupled with side salads, made for a satisfying supper for two after a long day on the road.
If you don't want pizza, there's an extensive menu of other dishes.

Visited May 2014