“Great pub grub!”

Stained Glass Pub
Ranked #2 of 59 Restaurants in Elkridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Convenient location and good service!
We've been a few times with the kids for dinner. - very accommodating, and once meeting friends for lunch. Pleasant!

There are newer reviews for Stained Glass Pub

Reviewed May 1, 2014

We had dinner here the night before our cruise. We were seating promptly and our orders were taken almost immediately after being seating. My wife ordered crab cakes and I ordered a pound of steamed shrimp. The wife said her crab cakes were delicious and the shrimp I ordered were HUGE! Certainly would eat here again! I might add the wait staff was great and the atmosphere is as well.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

After almost walking out, I got a very good sandwich with spotty service.

Pros
The patty melt sandwich I got was very good; I think it may have been hand pattied on site. It came with a huge dill pickle spear and the fries were fine. They have a pretty large bar and the TV's are high definition.

Cons
I sat at the bar and the lady behind it looked at me, said nothing, then turned around to look at some paperwork on the back bar. Then another lady walks up to her, looks at me, says nothing, then turns to look at the same paperwork. In total I probably sat for 5 minutes without being acknowledged. As I was about to get up and leave, a gentleman emerges from the back and walks up to ask if I needed anything, so I ordered a sandwich. He was very friendly, but interaction with him was sparse, I ran empty on water, and had to wait for my check.

Overall
The food was good. But having not one, but two employees completely ignore me and a third give bad service tells me this restaurant is not well run, or at a minimum needs some significant customer service training. It's close to my office, but I doubt I'll be back anytime soon.

1  Thank Harry R
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Seated quickly but. service slow after that. Had to flag waitress on 2 separate occasions for refills for drinks. Food was good but somewhat outweighed by having to ask for drink refills. Time in 715pm stayed for 90 minutes. Busy went we first arrived but many open tables within 30 minutes. Believe server name was Crystal.

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Kept waiting for 30 minutes for a table when there were empty tables. Waitress on the door disappeared for 10 minutes at a time and those that came in after me just turned around and left. Loss of earnings for the owners!
Initial impressions not very good with such poor customer service.

Menu average however after a poor start to my experience at the Stained Glass the crab soup was very good which helps save the day.

The poor customer services still let the side down and although tasty food helps if those serving etc are not up to a high level it leaves a poor impression of the establishment.

Maybe tonight was extra busy and normal waiting staff not on duty, I hope so.